I had the opportunity to take family picutes for my Aunts family. Can you say scary. I was so nervous, but I think I got a few good ones. Tell me which one is your favorite.
i love the way you set them up. the poses look really natural and like everyone's having fun...which is what every photographer tries to achieve. so i think you're doing great...but i too am an amateur trying to go professional so maybe mt two-bits don't count :)
4 comments:
They look great!! You are awesome!
THey turned out really good! YOu keep getting better and better!
The 2nd is my favorite. It's always scary but you did a great job. I'm sure they love them.
i love the way you set them up. the poses look really natural and like everyone's having fun...which is what every photographer tries to achieve. so i think you're doing great...but i too am an amateur trying to go professional so maybe mt two-bits don't count :)
Post a Comment