I've been thinking for a long time about all these wonderful things that are happening right now and how I don't want to forget them. I decided it was time to write it all down.
***May 18, 2011- We found out that we were finally pregnant!!! We couldn't wait to have a new addition to our family
***June 30, 2011- First doctors appointment. We got to hear your little heartbeat. We also have an awesome midwife who did an ultrasound so we could see our little peanut. You were moving like crazy. Your dad and I were laughing and crying all at the same time. It was so wierd to me to see you moving all over the place but not be able to feel you yet. It was such a great day!!
***July 27, 2011- Second doctors appointment. Healthy strong heartbeat!
***Week 16 of pregnancy- Not sure on the exact date but I was finally confident that I was feeling movement. I loved feeling you move!!
***August 24, 2011- Third doctors appointment. Your growing just right and the heartbeat still sounds perfect!
***End of August- Your daddy has been working hard with Uncle Chase to add a closet to your bedroom. We are trying to figure out how we are going to fit all of your cute baby stuff. Your dad is the best and we think you will love your room. We still have a lot of work to do.
***September 1, 2011- It's a boy!!! Your dad is so excited to have a little sports fan around the house and a buddy to play outside with. We loved seeing how much you had grown in the ultrasound. You were a little bit of a stinker and wouldn't let the doctor get a good picture of your heart so they asked us to come back for a follow up vistit.
***September 19, 2011- You have been super wiggly lately. I can feel all of your movement now, not just big kicks but I can feel you roll and move from all over. For the first time tonight I felt your hiccups. They lasted for about 30 minutes, you must have been exhausted! Today was also our follow up visit to the doctors. You were such a good boy and gave them the picture of your heart that they were wanting. We had an awesome ultrasound technitian who showed us some really cool pictures. We were able to see details of your little face. You looked so squished but at the same time pretty cozy.

We are so excited to meet you. Everynight your daddy and I talk about how fun it would be to have you hanging out with us. We are so anxious and are greatful that we have the upcoming holidays to help keep us busy. You are already so loved and we can't wait to finally see you. Keep being my little wiggle worm, I love feeling you every day.
I love you my sweet boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment