
As always another gorgeous pic or Ali and I, NOT! Wow

My favorite picture of the whole trip. I never thought I would be so facinated with fishing, but this trip it was so fun. The fish came right by the house boat one day and were jumping out of the water like crazy. Anyone who threw out a line was sure to get one. I love the sillhouete in this picture. Trent thinks his muscles look rad!

Sorry mom but I had to put up this picture. My mom can show any of us up on the Air Chair but when your about to face plant it, it really shows on your face. This picture is priceless. I think I'll blow it up huge and give it to her for her 50th. Love ya mom.


Lake Powell was a complete blast. Nothing is better than a houseboat. We had the company of amazing people and the weather was awesome. Chad and I can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
What? Chad? I guess it will take some getting used to. He does look a little like he did when he was 5. Get out the florescent spandex shorts, and he would look exactly the same! I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment